- Full text of the Official Result of March 2013 Teacher Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the March 2013 Teacher Licensure Examination (Elementary Level)
- Performance of schools in the March 2013 Teacher Licensure Examination (Secondary Level)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Elementary Level)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Secondary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the March 2013 Teacher Licensure Examination (Elementary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the March 2013 Teacher Licensure Examination (Secondary Level)
EXAMINATION DATE: JANUARY 26, 2014, Sunday. REVIEW STARTS on OCTOBER 2013 to be conducted by
PNU MANILA PROFESSORS SLRC SAN PABLO CITY
ENROLLMENT IS NOW ON-GOING
3/F La Suerte Bldg, Rizal Ave., San Pablo City
PLDT: (049)562-2239 | GLOBE: 0917-584-9107 | SMART: 0908-814-6316
LET RESULT - March 10, 2013 Licensure Exam for Teachers
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announces that 10,310 elementary teachers out of 37,117 examinees (27.78%) and 15,223 secondary teachers out of 38,433 examinees (39.61%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last March 10, 2013 in 14 testing centers all over the Philippines and Hong Kong. The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Reynaldo T. Peña and Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Members. The results of examination with respect to thirty three (33) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination. Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on April 29, 2013. The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following: 1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal; 2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula); 3) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and 4) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2013-2016. Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals. The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
St. Louis Review Center, Inc. - San Pablo City Branch
is the LARGEST review and training institution for Professional Nurses, Teachers, Criminology, Civil Service with branches in major cities in Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.