NOTE: Links/List will be completed once the results are released.
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announces that 11,120 elementary teachers out of 38,377 examinees (28.98%) and 12,033 secondary teachers out of 42,358 examinees (28.41%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last January 26, 2014 in 15 testing centers all over the Philippines.
The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
The results of examination with respect to five (5) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination. Likewise, the examination results of examinees from Catarman and Baybay were withheld pending final review of the authenticity of their submitted documents.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration in N. C. R. will start on April 7, 2014. The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following:
1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal;
2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula);
3) 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag);
4) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and
5) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2014-2017. Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
1. Select the Area for the search item;
2. Press "Ctrl" + "F", then the search bar on the selected area will appear automatically ;
QUICK SEARCH FOR:
List of successful examinees (Elementary Level)
List of successful examinees (Secondary Level)