PostedPosted on 5/22/2015
The Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) and the Board for Professional Teachers (BPT) announces that 12,103 elementary teachers out of 44,144 examinees (27.42%) and 17,904 secondary teachers out of 56,596 examinees (31.63%) successfully passed the Licensure Examination for Teachers (L.E.T.) given last March 29, 2015 in Singapore and 17 testing centers all over the Philippines. It is further announced that of the 12,103 elementary teacher passers, 5,607 are first timers and 6,496 are repeaters. For the secondary teachers, 11,770 passers are first timers and 6,134 are repeaters.
The Board for Professional Teachers is composed of Dr. Rosita L. Navarro, Chairman; Dr. Paz I. Lucido, Vice Chairman; Dr. Paraluman R. Giron and Dr. Nora M. Uy, Members.
The results of examination with respect to eleven (11) examinees were withheld pending final determination of their liabilities under the rules and regulations governing licensure examination.
Registration for the issuance of Professional Identification Card (ID) and Certificate of Registration will start on June 1, 2015. The requirements for the issuance of Certificate of Registration and Professional Identification Card (ID) are the following: 1) duly accomplished Oath Form or Panunumpa ng Propesyonal; 2) latest Community Tax Certificate (Cedula); 3) 1 piece passport size picture (colored with white background and complete nametag); 4) metered documentary stamp for the Oath Form; and 5) the Initial Registration Fee of P600 and Annual Registration Fee of P450 for 2015-2018. Successful examinees should PERSONALLY register and sign in the Roster of Registered Professionals.
The dates and venues for the oathtaking ceremonies of the new successful examinees in the said examination WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER.
- Full text of the Official Result of MARCH 2015 Teacher Licensure Examination
- Performance of schools in the MARCH 2015 Teacher Licensure Examination (Elementary and Secondary Levels)
- List of successful examinees who garnered the ten (10) highest places (Elementary and Secondary Levels)
- List of successful examinees in the August 2014 Teacher Licensure Examination (Elementary Level)
- List of successful examinees in the August 2014 Teacher Licensure Examination (Secondary Level)